CTO 2015 CLINICAL TRIALS CONFERENCE
MARCH 4-5, 2015, TORONTO, ONTARIO
CTO’s annual conference, held in Toronto, brings together members of the clinical research community to advance discussions relevant to improving the clinical trials environment in Ontario and Canada.
The CTO 2015 Clinical Trials Conference on March 4-5, 2015 will focus on what’s next, and how clinical research continues to evolve. The conference is an opportunity to hear from a wide variety of stakeholders. Once again, this will be time for cross-stakeholder conversations.
Some of the topics that will be covered at the Conference:
- Building a global system for excellence in clinical research
- Developments in the clinical trials environment in Canada and Ontario
- From the frontlines – investigator and investigative site experiences
- Participant engagement in clinical trials
- Focused Workshop: Opportunities and challenges in recruiting patients and using patient data
- Focused Workshop: CTO Streamlined Research Ethics Review System