It’s not too late to register! The CTO Clinical Trials Conference is just over a month away and we continue to make exciting changes and updates to our program!
Our session themes are taking shape and we hope to have all of the speaker presentations and topics confirmed within the next couple of weeks. This year’s conference will focus on the following themes and will include a mix of panel discussions and plenaries.
- Public policy and innovation in a health economy – clinical trials as a microcosm of what needs to be done for the patients of today and tomorrow
- Accelerating clinical research and innovation in the healthcare system: attracting investment and nurturing home-grown innovations within a health economy
- Maximizing the value of data in clinical Research: where are we now, where are we going…and how do we get there
- Maximizing the value of data in research (part 2): opportunities and considerations for ethics, privacy and data access in clinical trials
- Shooting for the moon – the convergence of wills to accelerate cancer research and advance stronger public policy
- Moving research to practice: advancing clinical trials for quicker answers and results
- Patient engagement by design in clinical trials and research: community building and the integration of patient perspectives in the design, implementation and evaluation of research
- In an era of pseudoscience noise, good clinical evidence and science literacy matters more than ever
- Streamlining research ethics reviews: where are we now, and where are we going?
- Clinical trials conduct: Improving the ‘business’ of research